Is your team looking for new players or volunteers or are you a player or volunteer looking for a new team? Either way, we're pleased to say you're in the right place!
This noticeboard features a host of opportunities for players or volunteers to join Lincolnshire Co-op Women & Girls' League member clubs. To advertise for new players, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opportunities listed are those that have been sent to us for inclusion on the noticeboard. If you don't see an opportunity that's suitable for you, please get in touch with Lincolnshire FA and one of the Development team will be happy to discuss next steps or other opportunities with you.
Please note adverts may be removed after three months. If you would like your advert re-posted, please contact us.
Cleethorpes Town Girls and Ladies Sections
Looking for a new challenge?
Cleethorpes Town are constantly looking to strengthen all of our girls and ladies teams at our club as we continue to grow together.
We are ideally looking for players for our U12 Tillets Team and also our Ladies Squad. Any abilities are welcome.
Any interest please contact Emily Hanrahan - 07496594104 or email@example.com
Ruston Sports Women FC - Development Squad Manager/Coach
The huge success of our Ruston Sports Women FC training sessions has presented the opportunity for a qualified, dedicated, passionate and forward thinking volunteer role as Ruston Sports Women FC Development Squad Manager/Coach.
You will work closely with the 1st Team Manager/Coach, Assistant Manager/Coach and Strength & Conditioning Coach to further develop a talented set of players and prepare them for our 1st team environment.
- Every Tuesday 7pm to 8pm on our 3G surface
- Friendly games on Sundays as and when arranged throughout the 21/22 season
- Creating fun, progressive and engaging sessions that challenge both squad and individual players needs around the FA 4 corner model
- Identifying and nurturing Development squad talent that has the potential to progress to the 1st team squad
- Committed to manage/coach the squad in the 2022/2023 season
Qualifications & Skills:
- FA Level 1/2 or UEFA B/A qualified
- Previous experience in the Women's game would be desirable
- Personable with a high degree of communication skills
- High professional standards
What we offer you:
- Full support of a well established and forward thinking grassroots club & committee
- Personal coaching qualification development opportunities
- The opportunity for you to shape the future of the female game within the community
Wildcats Assistant Coach - Lincoln United FC
* Lincoln United Football Club are recruiting an outgoing and enthusiastic football-loving coach to volunteer in delivering the club’s provision for 5-11 year old female footballers.
* Duties include delivering ‘turn up and play’ recreational sessions to girls age 5-11 on Saturday mornings (1030-1130am).
* Sessions will be located at Priory City of Lincoln Academy on Skellingthorpe Rd in Lincoln.
* The start date for Wildcats sessions is Saturday 24th April and will be for a minimum of 16 sessions.
* The successful candidate will receive a place on the Lincolnshire FA Female Coaches Academy. Coaching equipment will be provided by the club.
* For further information, please contact Kieran Gilberthorpe on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07426425494.
There are currently no further opportunities available - please check back again soon, contact your local club or contact Lincolnshire FA's Women & Girls' Development Officer, Steph Powell on email@example.com